Friday 4 July 2014

How to join my Webinar

On Wednesday, I told you about an upcoming WEBINAR. It will take place tomorrow Sunday 6th July at 4p.m.(16.00) BST – London time (you can check it on this LINK ).
Initially we planned to make 100 seat available. However, this limit was occupied within few hours. Hence we expanded, and now 500 STUDENTS CAN JOIN!However, you still should hurry up, or your place will be taken away by other people!

hurry-green1

Join now!

This webinar, on the theme « The Art of Defence in Chess, » will last one hour and will give you a UNIQUE chance to have a live chat with me and the opportunity to provide all your questions and get my help.

For those who can’t come to the webinar, I’ll publish it later; but the main point is to be here LIVE and to participate in it like an ACTOR and not just a spectator.
In the following VIDEO, you‘ll see how to join the webinar on Sunday. That’s why you must watch the video if you don’t want to have any technical difficulties tomorrow.


I hope to see you tomorrow, Sunday at 4p.m. (16.00) London time, because it’s always important for me to communicate and exchange with all my STUDENTS.
As you probably know, we are now very active in Social Media and are posting a lot of unique content and lessons there. If you haven’t joined us there yet, then this is the time to do so and to check our FREE content.
Facebook PageLINK  Google+ PageLINK Twitter PageLINK

No comments:

Post a Comment